Department of Gastroenterology at KRISHI ICON HOSPITAL provides patients with state-of-the-art facility and advanced in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. Our consultants have a wide range of specialty expertise and work in a multidisciplinary fashion to provide integrated care for patients and their families. The department offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic procedures and specialist clinics.
State-of-the-art of Endoscopy Systems
- Department is well equipped with advanced high definition endoscopy systems.
- Endoscopes with FICE technology in detecting early cancers.
- Latest endoscopic ultra sound first time in Coastal Andhra Pradesh.
- Laser lithotripter, extra corporeal shock wave lithotripsy for all stone solution in pancreas or Bile duct.
- Argon plasma coagulation an C arm for Gastroenterology department.
- Capsule endoscopy with real time viewing for visible bleeding and diagnosis in sick patients.
- Expert care for hepatitis B and C and Alcoholic liver disease patients.
- State of art multi disciplinary intensive care unit for end stage liver disease and GI cancers
The Liver Transplant and Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Surgery Department is a state-of-the-art facility with the best equipment and the latest infrastructure. The facility boasts of the best and most well equipped Liver Transplant ICU in the country with a separate AHU for each bed, reducing the risk of infection to the minimum. The team comprises of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Intensivists, Anesthetists, Technicians, Counselors and Specialized Nurses, who have years of experience in the management of Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic diseases.
It is one of the few Centers in the country where deceased donor as well as living donor liver transplantation
along with comprehensive treatment for Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic diseases is being offered to patients under one roof. The transplant team is the one of the most experienced in the region and has received extensive training in the best centers across the world and has a vast experience in performing and managing liver transplants.