Icon Krish Hospital offers Ophthalmic services on par with nationally reputed ophthalmic institutes. The Ophthalmology department is well equipped with the latest equipments for evaluation & management of the EYES. An individual personal care is achieved at this department with the help of highly qualified personnel, modern diagnostic equipments and the latest surgical facilities of international standards.
- Periodic Eye check-ups, refraction and follow ups
- Retina, Glaucoma, Paediatric Ophthalmology, Oculoplasty and Squint surgery facilities.
- Diabetic care of the EYES: Periodic Retinopathy evaluation, Fluorescein Angiography and Laser treatment facilities.
- Cataract surgery: Day-care surgery facility, The latest sutureless cataract surgery (Phacoemulsification and foldable lens implantation)is done with the lataest Phacoemulsification equipment – Alcon's Infinity vision system (NeoSonix technology) from U.S.A
- Retina: Vascular Retinopathy screening, Laser Photocoagulations, Retinal Detachment surgery, Vitrectomy, etc.
- Glaucoma: Screening and Treatment : Humphery automated perimetry, Yag Laser Iridotomy, Laser Trabaculoplasty, Trabaculetomy, corneal pachymetry.
- Trauma Care: Vitrectomy and Intra ocular foreign body removal.
- Contact lens fitting