- MRI – The Hospital is equipped with 1.5 Tesla volume MRI. The special feature of the 1.5 Tesla MRI is its ability to generate 3D images, which cuts the acquisition time by half and increases the comfort and convenience for the patients.
- CT Scan – 16 Slice volume cine CT scan capable of generating high quality 3D images.
- Cath Lab – Flat panel combo Cath. Lab with 3D reconstruction, DSA and Electrophysiological studies.
- Blood Bank – A state-of-the-art Blood Bank meeting all standards has been set up with facilities like Aphaeresis, Blood Component Separation and Stem Cell Harvesting. The Blood Bank is equipped with the NAT (Nucleic Acid Testing) System for the screening of blood to ensure the safest possible blood for all its patients. In addition, a Blood Irradiator- another first of its kind in any corporate hospital for specially treated blood for cancer and other subgroup of patients, shall be installed in the current year.
- Laboratories – The Hospital has one of the most well equipped labs in the City for entire gamut of diagnostic services in Hematology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Histopathology.
- Ultrasound – Ultrasound machines with 3D and 4D imaging and whole body Doppler.
- Mammography – Low radiation digital imaging and stereotactic (3D) biopsy system.
- X - Ray with high frequency low radiation digital radiography.
- Bone Mineral Density – Whole body mineral density scan capable of giving instant reports.
- Dental Facilities – BLK has fully integrated and automatic dental chairs complemented by low radiation and high precision digital X-Ray.
- Endoscopy Suites – The Hospital has a dedicated endoscopy suite for endoscopic ultrasound and other advanced endoscopic procedures like ERCP, Stenting, UGIE, Colonoscopy etc.
- Ambulance Services – The Hospital has a fleet of Ambulances fully equipped with Advanced Life Support System for all kinds of emergencies.
- Bronchoscopy Suite with most modern equipments in safest and convenient environment.
- Dialysis Services available round the clock.
- Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology and Pain Management, Emergency Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, Allergy and Sleep Disorders
Icon Krishi Hospital's Department of Internal Medicine provides logical and holistic approach to management of various disorders like diabetes, cardiac conditions, obesity, high blood pressure, and vascular diseases. In addition the department plays a pivotal role in providing need based care by optimal utilization of all medical and surgical super specialties in comprehensive management of patients.
The Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management at IKH Super Specialty Hospital is equipped with the latest anesthesia and hemodynamic monitoring systems. It offers expert preoperative evaluation, post-operative care, pain relief for chronic diseases and painless labor. The Department also provides advanced anesthesiology services for Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Organ Transplant, Joint Replacement and Onco-Surgery.
The Emergency wing at IKH Super Specialty Hospital has separate Triage and Observation areas. This ensures rapid assessment of patients in keeping with global principles of triage and leads to efficient management of critical patients. The Emergency area also includes an Operation Theatre dedicated to emergency procedures and an isolation room for management of infectious patients.
All critical clinical services including CT, Ultrasound, MRI, X-Ray, Blood Bank, Laboratories and Emergency Transportation are located within the wing, in close proximity. The Department is manned round the clock by highly experienced and trained professionals, supported by the entire range of super specialty services including trauma teams, cardiac units and reconstructive and rehabilitative groups with highly skilled technicians and nurses to ensure shortest turn-around-time for diagnosis and treatment planning for trauma patients, saving those critical moments which can be life-threatening for patients, if not managed well. IKH's Emergency is supported by a fleet of well-equipped Advanced Cardiac Life Support Ambulances for transport of patients. The department also undertakes transport of critically ill patients via air ambulance.